Hot Shrimp Spinach Salad
4 c. spinach leaves
1# shrimp, cleaned and deveined
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ Tbsp. shallots, minced
1 Tbsp. balsamic
3 Tbsp. bacon, cut into ¼ inch squares
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. Parmesan, grated
Roasted tomato, halved (garnish)
1. Place spinach leaves in a large metal bowl.
2. Grate some parmesan over greens.
3. Salt and pepper and toss.
4. Sauté olive oil, shallots, garlic and bacon
5. Add shrimp when bacon is almost crispy
6. Sauté until shrimp is cooked and finish with balsamic. Toss to coat.
7. Turn skillet over greens and let rest for a few minutes to wilt greens.
8. Toss spinach in dressing.
1. Assemble dressed greens on salad and arrange shrimp around the plate.
2. Finish off with grated parmesan.
3. Garnish with flower petals and roasted tomato.
Serves 4« Previous Page